Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rasasujic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2019
I'd upgrade to Mojave for the better RX580 drivers and a better experience overall.

well i have Mojave on MBP mid 2015 and dunno know, somehow i dont like all that makeup :) plus i dont know how smoooth transition/upgrade will go :(

if all that will improve perfomance maybe i start that adventure :) will see

i am waiting to find some used decklink card for tv preview output
[doublepost=1559569408][/doublepost]i am interested only in better specs and speed i am not into makeup and fency darklord :) if it improves anf bring better and increase speed then ok :)

Squuiid

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2006
well i have Mojave on MBP mid 2015 and dunno know, somehow i dont like all that makeup :) plus i dont know how smoooth transition/upgrade will go :(

if all that will improve perfomance maybe i start that adventure :) will see

i am waiting to find some used decklink card for tv preview output
[doublepost=1559569408][/doublepost]i am interested only in better specs and speed i am not into makeup and fency darklord :) if it improves anf bring better and increase speed then ok :)
It will improve performance and reliability. Mojave has actually been an excellent release in that regard.

rasasujic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2019
Just installed Mojave, now updating, does anybody know does LittleSnitch support Mojave, it is one of my favourite apps ;) and on the web i see
Runs on macOS 10.11 up to 10.14 (Mojave)
up to ... does this mean it doesnt support Mojave ?
-------------
update
just installed and licenced LittleSnitch version 4.3.2 and it is working on Mojave :D great

Last edited:
Reactions: Squuiid
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.