macpro laptop and flat screen tv what cables to i need

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by henry2, Dec 9, 2010.

1. henry2 macrumors regular

henry2

First off iam brand new to the mac computer and O,S platfrom for i just bought a Mac-pro-17 inch screen laptop and beening a window user for years along with haveing a ipad for use outside the apt leaveing the laptop set up behind at the house when iam traveling for work

second iam dead tired from working all night and can not think really saight right now ..

i live in a small studio apt and want to move the tv about 5.ft away from the small folding desk i use as computer desk to hold the laptop and it access items ..so what cable do i need the tv sits about 6.ft from the desk and i basically just want to watch hulu for the tv shows i like and that it ..

i do not want to use the flat screen as a moniter for the laptop only as a tv to watch movies from the laptop drive and tv shows and movies from the hulu website .

so help me out with the cables for it driveing me up the wall trying to find the right cables to do this set up ..

thank you

2. simsaladimbamba

3. henry2 thread starter macrumors regular

henry2

thank you for the info ..i went to apple this morning after takeing a nap and now iam sitting front of the tv watching one of the shows i like on my day off .

4. BlackJack325 macrumors member

me 2 :D

get yourself a wireless mouse/keyboard and you're set!