Macpromo.com Bundle discussion.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by reubs, Dec 1, 2010.

1. reubs macrumors 68000

I've been looking around for a thread on this, but I haven't found one yet. I was thinking that folks might like to a) know about this and b) discuss the relative merits and worth of the bundle. I'm really on the fence about it, so I'm curious for some discussion about it. It's found at Macpromo.com.

Anyone seen it? Anyone already purchased it? Anyone waving a flag saying, "Stay around from these guys no matter what!"?

Attached Files:

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I don't personally see anything there that interests me

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I agree. I already have Name Mangler (free), and see nothing else that I need.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm done with these bundles. You're lucky to end up with one app you use regularly. Most end up in the trash.

In fact, I've probably bought 4 or 5 of these over the years and not one app resides in my dock. FWIW.

5. bzollinger macrumors 6502a

bzollinger

I'm in the same boat about this bundle. I've only bought one bundle before and I got it for RapidWeaver, which turned out to be a bust for me personally. I did however use a couple of the other apps to expedite the cover art in iTunes....

I'm not familiar with any of these apps. Pathfinder seems to be the big draw, and I don't know anything about it.

TypeItForMe looks like a waste of time for me.

Anti-spam might be good, but junk mail and the delete key seem to work well.

Unless some people chime in with some "must have" reasons for some of these apps I'll be skipping this one....