Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

MacRumors and ElevationLab are partnering up this week to offer our readers a chance to save on the company's popular DraftTable device for the iPad. With our exclusive promo code, you can get the DraftTable for $39.96, down from $49.95; or you can purchase the DraftTable Kit for $55.96, down from $69.95.

drafttable-lab.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

To access the sale, head to Amazon, choose from either the DraftTable or DraftTable Kit, add the item to your cart, and in the checkout screen enter the promo code MACLAB20 to gain your 20 percent discount. This code will last from today through Sunday, March 10.

MacRumors + DraftTable Exclusive Sale

[*]DraftTable - $39.96, $10 off from $49.95
[*]DraftTable Kit - $55.96, $13 off from $69.95 The single DraftTable comes with ElevationLab's ergonomic stand that works with all sizes of the iPad Pro and can even accomodate the iPad mini. DraftTable is designed to ensure a rock-solid base station for working on iPad, with wide angle adjustment that ensures comfort on all-day workflows.

You can also upgrade to the DraftTable Kit, which includes the DraftTable base along with ElevationLab's ArmRest for even more comfort when sketching on iPad, as well as the Pencil Stand for securely holding the Apple Pencil.

Our full Deals Roundup has even more deals that are currently live, so be sure to head over to it as you shop around this weekend.

Article Link: MacRumors Exclusive: Get ElevationLab's DraftTable for iPad Discounted by 20%

ipedro

macrumors 603
Nov 30, 2004
Toronto, ON
Just bought one a few weeks ago. Totally worth the money. But now, I do wish I had waited. :(

It’s really solid and has 3 positions. It finally solves the problem of using an iPad at a desk.

Comment

macsplusmacs

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2014
I have one. It's a bit pricey but worth every single penny IMO.

Built solid. They really cared and wanted to make it the best ipad stand on the market.

Dreamy with the ipad pro and pencil. You can actually draw on ipad and the stand does not move.

Highly rec.

Comment

artfossil

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2015
Florida
I bought one when I bought my 2018 12.9 iPadPro. It's a wonderful product and worth every cent, discounted or not. I don't need the ArmRest, and of course, the new Pencil stores on the iPad so the Pencil Stand is also superfluous for me. If you have the version 1 Pencil you might like it though.

Comment

ipedro

macrumors 603
Nov 30, 2004
Toronto, ON
Even though it was designed for the original 12.9 iPad Pro, it fits the new one like a glove. I even use mine in portrait orientation and it does not move one bit. Really solid.

Reactions: artfossil
Comment

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
This is only available for the pro, right? I’d be in a heartbeat if it was available for the non pro. Looks awesome.

Edit- or at least it looks like it works with the regular iPad, it just wouldn’t be an exact fit.

Last edited:
Comment

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 68040
Sep 27, 2008
I’ve used the Draft Table at least 5 days a week for well over a year now. It is fantastic. So much so, that I even travel with it. (It is heavy and not designed for travel, but I like it that much.)

This is one of my favorite accessories ever and I give it my absolute highest recommendation!

Comment

pdaholic

macrumors 65816
Jun 22, 2011
Does this work on your lap, say, if you’re sitting on the couch?

I’ve been flipping the keyboard folio backward and using my iPhone as the “legs” of the stand to prop it up at various angles. Works pretty well for writing with the pencil.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.