MacRumors Exclusive: Save Up to 40% on Anker's USB-C and Lightning Cables, Wireless Chargers, and More

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

MacRumors has partnered with Anker again this week to offer our readers a chance to save on nine accessories, including USB-C chargers, wireless chargers, Lightning cables, and portable battery packs.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Savings reach as much as 40 percent off the devices listed below, starting as low as $11.99 for Anker's own Lightning to USB-C power cable, which can be used to fast charge a compatible iPhone. All of the discount codes have been organized in our list, so be sure to browse the sale before the codes expire this Sunday, September 22.

Anker Sale

[*]Powerline III USB-A to Lightning Cable (White and Black) - $11.99 with code MACRA8812, down from $14.99
[*]Powerline II USB-C to Lightning Cable - $11.99 with code MACRA8632, down from $15.99
[*]USB-C Power Strip with Power Delivery - $28.79 with code MACRA2767, down from $35.99
[*]PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C Hub - $32.19 with code MACRA8352, down from $45.99
[*]60W 2-Port USB-C Charger - $43.99 with code MACRA2029, down from $54.99
[*]PowerWave 7.5W Pad Wireless Charger - $16.99 with code MRA2501Z1, $21.99
[*]PowerWave 7.5W Stand Wireless Charger - $25.99 with code MRA2521W, down from $32.99
[*]PowerCore 10,000 mAh - $34.99 with code MACRA1235, down from $45.99
[*]PowerCore Speed 20,100 mAh with 30W PD Charger - $59.99 with code MACRA1275, down from $99.99
Head to our full Deals Roundup for even more of the latest Apple-related sales.

Article Link: MacRumors Exclusive: Save Up to 40% on Anker's USB-C and Lightning Cables, Wireless Chargers, and More

MoreRumors?

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2018
I have bought their cords and battery pack and very satisfied with the products. Hmm, do I need anything else?

pcmike

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Wouldn’t it have made more sense to discount your single 18W and 30W fast chargers and bundle them with an appropriate cable since the iPhone 11 doesn’t come with one?

ignatius345

macrumors 68020
Aug 20, 2015
[*]PowerWave 7.5W Stand Wireless Charger - $25.99 with code MRA2521W, down from $32.99
Not sure I entirely understand the point of these upright Qi chargers. If you're dropping your phone into a stand like this, how much harder is it to have it plug into a lightning port? Faster, more efficient charging and you can still do it one-handed.

(I get it with the little "hockey puck" style ones you lie your phone down on flat, because that's way easier when it's wireless)

Reactions: martyjmclean

nyc1

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2019
The code for the usb-c lighting cable is not working. Hoping macrumors or anker can check and correct this...

SamuelFleming

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2018
Not sure I entirely understand the point of these upright Qi chargers. If you're dropping your phone into a stand like this, how much harder is it to have it plug into a lightning port? Faster, more efficient charging and you can still do it one-handed.

(I get it with the little "hockey puck" style ones you lie your phone down on flat, because that's way easier when it's wireless)
I use one at work and my wife uses one at home. I actually don't like the hockey puck ones because you can't see your phone when its on the charger easily. This one you can easily see and interact with you phone while it's charging, but if you want to disconnect it you don't have to worry about carefully (or at least somewhat carefully) taking off or replacing it on the charger. I get that it is similar to the docks out there, but if that's your only argument you probably shouldn't use wireless charging at all because how much harder is it to plug in the device?

ignatius345

macrumors 68020
Aug 20, 2015
I use one at work and my wife uses one at home. I actually don't like the hockey puck ones because you can't see your phone when its on the charger easily. This one you can easily see and interact with you phone while it's charging, but if you want to disconnect it you don't have to worry about carefully (or at least somewhat carefully) taking off or replacing it on the charger. I get that it is similar to the docks out there, but if that's your only argument you probably shouldn't use wireless charging at all because how much harder is it to plug in the device?
I’m using a puck style one on the bedside and it’s great for that use case — doesn’t matter if it’s slow and it does matter that I can just lay the phone down on it one handed. My point was that for cradle-style docks, I can’t see why one would bother replacing an existing lightning one since the benefit of wireless there seems marginal.