MacRumors Fantasy Football League 2012

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by utahman130, Jul 24, 2012.

1. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

I started a MacRumors Fantasy Football league on ESPN for those who want to play. It is email invite only, so if you want to play, Personal Message me your email and I will send you an invite. You will need a ESPN account to play, so if you don't have one, sign up for free by going to ESPN.com and clicking Register in the right hand corner. This league holds 20 people, so if more want to play, I will create a second one.

2. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Is this NFL football? If so, there is a league here also that has been going on for the past two years or so. It is actually pretty good. But then again you can never have to many Fantasy leagues! :D

3. utahman130 thread starter macrumors 6502a

utahman130

I tried searching and couldn't find anything. I guess my league could serve as a backup if it overflows.

4. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

5. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

Man I got all excited, because I thought this was about the one I was in the last few years.

Good luck with the new one, but I've gotta say that the one mscriv manages is probably my second favorite league I'm in and only because my favorite is a league I've done with close friends since 2003.

6. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

Fear not my friends. The MR NFL Fantasy Football league will be back for a third consecutive year. In the next week I will contact all past players and if there are people who do not want to return then we will open things up to new players.

OP, good luck with doing your own league, the more the merrier. However, 20 players is really large and makes getting a quality team rather difficult. My leagues max out at 12 teams and last year we ran two leagues because there was that much interest.

Edit:
    By the way, I'm still ticked off at Drew Brees for costing me a championship last year. :mad:

7. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

:D He cost me the championship as well. That damn record! And I only lost by a few points. I was watching that game at work and cursing him, the coach, their families, and the fans. I think I may have jinxed the Saints. Oops!

8. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

All I know is I have been in the running all three years damn it. 1-3 I think..... Damn you all...... :D:)

I should change my name to heart break kid.

9. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

By curious coincidence, Brees won me the Championship.

Heh. :D

10. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Yes, curious coincidence. :mad:

I'm out for revenge this year, Mr. Cake.

11. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

You.....you...............YOU!.......... oh be quite and go gloat on the other side of the pond will yeah! :D:)

Well at least you were in the OTHER league......