MacRumors Forums perception of the future of the iPhone.... and the reality...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 1080p, May 10, 2014.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Individuals=\=everyone

I'm not buying iOS products again because of a documented, 9 month old bug that Apple is not fixing that causes syncs to last 12 hours or more. I rather like iOS7's visuals and I have my own headphones (Audio Technica) that I'm happy with.

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

people complain about gas prices and still buy gas. Most people aren't going to switch to an android or stop buying apple. people complain about everything, simple as that.

3. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

Could not agree more. No matter what Apple or any other smartphone maker does. There will be people that don't like it, but will still buy it. They would rather complain than actually be thankful for what they have. It's a phone that can do more things than we could ever imagine 10 years ago. There are millions of people that would kill for a chance to have an iPhone 3G, and we can't even be happy with the latest and greatest. Oh well don't guess things will ever change. I guess when everything is given to you. It's hard to appreciate the things you have.

4. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Totally agree with you, there will be always complain about something but they will end buying it :)

5. RebornProphet Suspended

The loudest voices are often the discerning ones ... especially on Internet forums.

People who are happy don't log on just to say so, but people who want to complain will often choose forums to vent.

This forum and others are nothing but a splash in the ocean.