Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spizike9

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2011
I used a Saddleback wallet for nearly 10 years. Looks amazing, not worn at all. They aren't kidding that you can pass it down to your children and grandchildren. That said EVERYTHING they make is thick heavy leather and I have gone a different direction for now with a more miniamlist wallet and bags but I've kept my Saddleback, something about the thick leather and patina is just beautiful and I'm sure at some point I'll come full circle back to it.

I have a wallet that is about 9 years old. Still love it. I’ve heard their newer stuff isn’t built with as good of leather as their older stuff.

M3LCHOR

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2010
Macrumor should do a collab with hrothgar stibbon. Their leather is a lot finer.

JiLoKrJe

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2021
What an amazing leather briefcase and sets of AirTag holders!
These products from Saddleback Leather are top-notch.

Just wondering why there was not a play-it-forward, having sign-ups for Saddleback Leather too.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobtem

Suspended
Jun 5, 2017
"Ok, hold on while I get my computer out" (lots of background noise of fussy buckles and flaps). "Ok, wait, I'm gonna need my mouse, just a sec... (lots of background noise of fussy buckles and flaps). "****, wait, I need get out my charging brick... (lots of background noise of fussy buckles and flaps). "What's that, you have to go now and call you back when? (Noise of flaps and buckles and re-stuffing everything).

Reactions: robotsluvblood

ntr7ptr

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2013
I don’t have this specific bag, but I have over a dozen other SBL bags and many smaller pieces. Great stuff. Great company. Good luck everyone and congrats to whoever wins. You’ll love this thing!

Brad2657

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2021
Saddleback Leather makes some nice stuff. Looking forward to my next purchase, when I save up my money!

kydream

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2021
Frankfort, KY
I can't wait to see how it wears and ages.

Attachments

• MacRumor Saddleback 1.jpg
    MacRumor Saddleback 1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 287
  • MacRumor Saddleback 2.jpg
    MacRumor Saddleback 2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 265
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.