MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Pair of Nova True Wireless Earbuds From TRNDlabs

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with TRNDlabs to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win a pair of NOVA True Wireless Earbuds, which are a wireless alternative to the AirPods.

[​IMG]

Available for $70 as part of a New Year sale, the NOVA True Wireless Earbuds connect to an iPhone or other Apple device using Bluetooth 4.1, and there are no wires connecting the two earbuds together. Several different tips are available for the NOVA to ensure a comfortable fit.

Like other earbuds of this type, the NOVA Earbuds come with a Power Case for storage and charging purposes. With the built-in battery, the earbuds offer three hours of continuous music playback, with another 60 hours provided by the Power Case.

[​IMG]

It takes about an hour to charge the earbuds using the case, and the case itself is charged using a microUSB cable, which comes in the box. As an added bonus, the Power Case can be used as a backup battery for your phone as well.

[​IMG]

With an included microphone, the NOVA can be used to make phone calls, and there are touch controls for playing/pausing music, ending a call, and redialing a phone number.

We have five of the NOVA True Wireless Earbuds to give away to MacRumors readers. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winners and send the prizes. You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page.

Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years or older and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory are eligible to enter. To offer feedback or get more information on the giveaway restrictions, please refer to our Site Feedback section, as that is where discussion of the rules will be redirected.

The contest will run from today (December 29) at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time through 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on January 5. The winners will be chosen randomly on January 5 and will be contacted by email. The winners will have 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before new winners are chosen.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Pair of Nova True Wireless Earbuds From TRNDlabs

2. davie18 macrumors regular

I wonder how much they paid for that big advert

3. Mobster1983 macrumors 6502a

Five sets of headphones I imagine. ;-)

Could use a set of these for the wife. My Bragi Dash work for me (albeit with some connection issues). Wireless is the way to go with the new iPhones and no headphone jack. Also keeps the baby from pulling wires out of our ears. :-D

Pick me this time MR. ;-)

4. davie18 macrumors regular

How is that payment if MR give them away??

I’d be shocked if they didn’t pay for such a big advert

5. SBlue1 macrumors 65816

SBlue1

Any real reviews so far? Does anybody have them?

6. jclo Editor

jclo

Staff Member

For the record, companies do not pay for our giveaways. We don't do paid posts, period. We ask that companies we partner with provide products for our readers, and in exchange, we share a bit about the product. That's it.

7. justperry macrumors G3

justperry

Shame one charge last for 3 hours only, design wise they look nice, so is the charging "puck".

8. anw33 macrumors newbie

Better be good, I've just ordered as pair as I can't win this competition living in Ireland

9. Will.O.Bie macrumors 6502

Will.O.Bie

Shhh...headphone jack lovers and loyalists will vilify you for that statement lol. I agree with you 100%, wireless is the way to go moving forward.

10. anw33 macrumors newbie

I have a pair on order...using BeoPlay H6 2nd Gen wired for hard-core listening, hopefully these will be my on the fly pair!

11. Will.O.Bie macrumors 6502

Will.O.Bie

Who can say no to free advertising? I like the exposure of some devices they get here because it gives me options I never thought was available in terms of bluetooth wireless headphones or whatever iPhone related peripherals that's available. Also, it's not intrusive and doesn't pop up every 2 seconds like other forums have. Keep doing what you're doing MR!

That being said, how bout letting me win at least this time :D
    --- Post Merged, Dec 29, 2017 ---
    Exactly the way you're supposed use both types of headphones. Glad you enjoy wired headphones and hopefully these bluetooth buds.

12. B4U macrumors 65832

B4U

Might be a good idea to include those into the giveaway small prints.
    By the way, the kitty looks so cool!

13. Westside guy macrumors 603

Westside guy

I prefer the way these look to AirPods, actually.

14. gatearray macrumors 65816

I don't love headphone jacks, I appreciate high quality sound and none of these wireless options even come close to my $5 pair of skullcandy wired headphones, fact.

15. mikzn macrumors 6502a

mikzn

Nice Product - If I didn't just buy a pair of Air Pods . . .

I do like the 2,800 mAh back up battery capacity and it's a great price

16. John Hillier macrumors newbie

John Hillier

Would love to try these while doing extreme sports on the coast

17. kebrone macrumors member

kebrone

As the video says: you have to use a purse for that big charging case... or a man bag!

18. classicalbear macrumors member

And they are too lazy to pay the fee to include Province of Quebec, which is a protection that they WILL send the price! Great... LOL

19. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

looks like a nice product but that puck is huge to fit it down jeans pockets.

20. Teammm macrumors member

Teammm

I've wanted some wireless earbuds for a while! Wanted AirPods for Christmas...didn't turn out well lol

21. x-evil-x macrumors 68040

x-evil-x

Obviously. Who wouldn’t prefer these to the tampon look?