MacRumors Giveaway: Win an Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall From WaterField Designs

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, May 25, 2018.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with WaterField Designs to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win the company's Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall, a bag that's ideal for everything from work to travel to the gym.

[​IMG]

Priced at $429, the 22-liter Atlas Holdall is true to its name and can hold all of your gear and then some. In the main briefcase compartment, it features a padded laptop pocket that's able to hold up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro, plus there's a padded tablet pocket that will fit an iPad as big as the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.

[​IMG]

There are also two deep pockets that are designed to hold cables, cords, and other small accessories, while a document compartment holds notebooks, files, folders, and more. A zippered pocket at the front is able to hold keys, cards, wallet, your phone, and more for quick access, and there's a leather-wrapped handle for grip plus a removable suspension strap.

[​IMG]

A separate workout compartment can hold workout clothes, a water bottle, a towel, and other workout gear. It can also hold extra clothes such as a change of clothes for work, and there's a collapsible shoe pocket for your gym shoes.

[​IMG]

The Atlas Holdall is available in a black ballistic nylon or a brown waxed canvas material. While the black ballistic will hide wear and tear, the waxed canvas embraces it and will take on a unique look over time. Both colors are water resistant and feature leather accents and waterproof zippers.

[​IMG]

We have one Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall to give away to a MacRumors reader. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winners and send the prizes. You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page.

Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years or older and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory are eligible to enter. To offer feedback or get more information on the giveaway restrictions, please refer to our Site Feedback section, as that is where discussion of the rules will be redirected.

The contest will run from today (May 25) at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time through 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on June 1. The winner will be chosen randomly on June 1 and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win an Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall From WaterField Designs

2. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

3. subjonas macrumors 68000

4. vidjahgamz macrumors member

vidjahgamz

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Waterfield's designs makes top notch products, definitely a great give away this time around

6. HenryFSU macrumors newbie

HenryFSU

This bag looks like if I took a nice bag, kicked the crap out of it and left in the rain for 2 weeks

7. Markoth macrumors 6502

Markoth

Exactly what I was thinking. Why on earth people seem so enamored with a bag that looks like this, I'll never know.

8. Kabeyun macrumors 68000

Kabeyun

That’s called “weathering” and it costs extra.

9. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

It will always look brand-new.

--Eric

10. Onext1 macrumors newbie

Onext1

Dirty old bag! They would have to pay me to take it! Seriously stinky looking ugh! The type of pretentious that hurts the eyes!!!

11. B4U macrumors 68000

B4U

Good, so one less entry to compete with the rest of us.;)

12. jlc1978 macrumors 68020

jlc1978

Exactly. They and Tom Bihn are the amongst top bag makers in the US, IMHO.

13. rixax macrumors member

rixax

Goes well with those 200.00 jeans with the holes in the knees.

14. jonnysods macrumors 603

jonnysods

I'm enamoured with it if I win it. Wouldn't shell out for it though...

15. doctor-don macrumors 65816

While the price tag is a little high for most people to pay for this bag, it does appear to be very functional.
    Cannot understand all the bag envy people and their negative comments. You guys do NOT have to enter this giveaway.

16. jlc1978 macrumors 68020

jlc1978

I have several Waterfield bags and the are functional, well built and the company stands behind them 100%. They are pricey compared to other bags are the kind of bag you buy once knowing they will last forever.

As for negative comments, some people will bitch if you give them a hundred dollar bill that you didn't give them two fifties...

17. expiredyogurt macrumors regular

expiredyogurt

i've joined countless giveaways but i've never won any. do people actually win this kind of giveaway?

18. TomaxXamot macrumors regular

TomaxXamot

Agreed. I have an Axio carbon fiber backpack, which, admittedly, was half the price of these bags, that I bought in 2005 and is still going strong. Some scuffs, but they give it character; show that it’s been through a lot with me. For certain items it’s worth it to pay extra for lasting quality.

19. Markoth macrumors 6502

Markoth

Can't argue with that. ;)

20. Ronlap macrumors regular

Ronlap

When I was a young thing and used bags like this, I would save my hard-earned cash to buy a new one when my old one started looking like this. Now people apparently pay to have their bags pre-used. Go figure...

[​IMG]

21. Markoth macrumors 6502

Markoth

...or maybe people just don't like a bag that looks like it was left in the rain for days. I suppose if someone gives you a turd, but polishes it and plates it with gold, you're supposed to want it, right?

22. jlc1978 macrumors 68020

jlc1978

Nice strawman. You simply turn it down and don't bitch about the offer. No one is forcing you to take it.
    You don't like the bag? Don't enter the drawing. Problem solved.

23. Markoth macrumors 6502

Markoth

Nobody is forcing you to care about other people's opinions as much as you seem to. I don't like it, and you do. That's fine. I have just as much right to express my opinion as you do yours, and I'd appreciate some respect along those lines. Thanks.

24. jlc1978 macrumors 68020

jlc1978

Actually, I never said anything about your opinion (which I actually agree with) until you made the turd comment. My point is that if someone is giving away something, to complain about it is, IMHO, ridiculous and some people will always find the dark cloud in the silver lining.

As for respect, your turd comment got as much as it deserved...

25. davydavy macrumors member

--- Post Merged, May 27, 2018 ---
    US/Canada only... let's get that fixed for the next comp, eh? Nice-looking bag too!