Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peterh988

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2011
The brown one looks exactly like the old greasy leather bag my grandpa used to have when he was working. Never ever would I have thought that some day someone would be willing to walk around with that kind of bag. Wow.

My first thought was it looked like my mother's shopping bag she had when I was a child.

dmylrea

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
Seems like the company prices their laptop bags like Apple prices the laptop that goes in them! $450 for a laptop bag? OUCH!

LV426

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2013
Fundamental design flaw. Your lovely shiny laptop is going to scrape against the zip. Look at the top view photo. I imagine a plastic zip wouldn’t scratch, but I’d still find it an annoying oversight.

i have a leather ‘messenger’ bag for my laptop, with a quick release fold-over flap. No such problem there. Similar in style to this one, minus the buckles.

eliot3b4

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2012
Wow! What nice looking briefcases. The grey briefcase is more interesting to me. The only issue for me right now is the cost of the briefcase. Too high for my budget.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.