Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with Lululook to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win a new 11-inch M2 iPad Pro and a Lululook Foldable Magnetic iPad Pro and iPad Air Stand to go along with it.

lululook-giveaway.jpg

Lululook specializes in stands and has a wide range of available stand options for all of Apple's iPads, many of which are designed to turn an iPad into a mini Mac. The Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand is crafted from a premium aluminum alloy material in a space gray shade, so it matches well with the aluminum design of Apple's iPads.

The stand is magnetic, which makes it super simple to use with a compatible iPad. You simply place the stand on the back of your iPad and it adheres with a magnetic connection, holding the iPad securely in place. When you want to remove it, you just pull the iPad off with no hassle.

lululook-ipad-stand-1.jpg

Priced starting at $81, the stand is available with discounts and coupons that drop the price a bit. There is a large, sturdy base that keeps the iPad stable on a desktop or table, and behind the iPad, there is a non-skid rubber material that ensures the iPad does not shift at all.

lululook-ipad-stand-2.jpg

Like all of Lululook's stands, the Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand has a set of adjustable hinges for multiple viewing angles. With the upper hinge, you can swap from portrait to landscape mode, and with the lower hinge, you can change the viewing angle as needed for activities like drawing, note taking, gaming, watching videos, and more.

When not in use, the Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand collapses down flat, which makes it perfect for tucking in a backpack or bag when you're on the go. It is ideal for school, work meetings, studying, and other situations where you might need an iPad stand when away from home. It is also ideal for home use with Apple's built-in second-screen iPad functionality, because the iPad on the stand can serve as a secondary display for your Mac.

lululook-ipad-stand-3.jpg

The 11-inch version of the Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand is compatible with the 11-inch iPad Pro models and the fourth and fifth-generation iPad Air models. The larger 12.9-inch stand is compatible with the third-generation and later 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.

We have one M2 iPad Pro and one Lululook Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand to give away. To enter to win, use the Gleam.io widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winners and send the prizes. You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, following us on Instagram, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page.

Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years or older, UK residents who are 18 years or older, and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory are eligible to enter. All federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. To offer feedback or get more information on the giveaway restrictions, please refer to our Site Feedback section, as that is where discussion of the rules will be redirected.

The contest will run from today (November 25) at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time through 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 2. The winner will be chosen randomly on December 2 and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win an M2 iPad Pro and Magnetic Stand From Lululook

Last edited:

MrRom92

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2021
I never even really considered an iPad before, nor could I ever afford one, but I was recently thinking that it might actually be really useful for my business. I do alot of tasks on iPhone and it’s not the easiest; especially when the phone is also my personal device and a lot of personal accounts are tied to the stuff I need to regularly use for both sides of my life. Having another iOS (or really, iPadOS) device that is dedicated to work stuff might be a huge improvement.

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2021
Wow this is going to be the best gift to anyone who got lucky. wishing all you good luck.
the m2 is crazy powerful, however I believe ipad os need to significantly evolve past the current state. iPad os need to be a more customizable, personal experience. Plus there is a lot of festures missing from this os. Multi users ( m2), the ability to run previous os via virtual machine, and much more.

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
This is an amazing giveaway. Thanks MR!

I’ve had every size of the iPad over the years and find that the 11” is the sweet spot for me and the ultimate portable device. Although, I’m still holding onto hope that Apple re-introduces the 12” MB at some point in the near future. 🤩

subjonas

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2014
Ooh I wish this had a smart connector for charging. Anyone know if a version like that exists?

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
i assume it works with M1 iPad Pro? i mean they're basically the same thing lol.

i never win anything so not entering. found it on amazon for £60 i'll just buy it.

dmylrea

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
I'd just as well spend $2 on a Powerball ticket than do all that email and following. Odds of me winning are the same -- nil.

• Haha
Reactions: G5isAlive

Born2Run

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2010
Hove
Times are really tough right now, a new M2 iPad Pro would be a very welcome addition to the household...!

Crossing my fingers and toes...! ;^p
My 12.9 iPad Pro M1 was stolen the other week, this would make a good replacement! 😁

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.