Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with Lululook to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win one of Apple's new M4 iPad Pro models and a Lululook Magnetic Stand to go along with it.

lululook-ipad-charging-stand-1.jpg

Lululook has several quality stand options for Apple's latest iPads, including the $130 360 Rotating Foldable Magnetic iPad Charging Stand. This stand uses the Smart Connector on the back of the iPad for charging purposes, so it works a lot like a MagSafe charger for an iPhone. The stand is plugged in at the back, and then you can simply put your iPad on the magnetic surface to both charge it and have it at an ideal viewing angle for work, movies, and more.

The Smart Connector provides 18W of power, and it is able to fast charge an iPad. You can tilt the stand to any viewing angle, and rotate it around if you want to show your display to someone sitting at another desk. Both portrait and landscape mode are supported too, which means you get maximum versatility with this setup. Everything folds down, too, so you can bring it with you on the go.

lululook-ipad-charging-stand-2.jpg

You'll need to provide your own charger and cable for the Charging Stand, and Lululook has a range of options, including the 100W USB-C charger with four ports. It'll charge up your iPad, Mac, and other devices with power distributed logically depending on what you have plugged in.

If you don't want the added charging capability, the 360 Rotating Foldable Magnetic Stand has the same setup and feature set without the charging port at the back. It's $30 cheaper at $199, and it's available in Space Gray aluminum like the charging version.

lululook-ipad-stand.jpg

Have a Mac and not an iPad? Lululook makes Mac stands as well. The $70 360 Rotating Foldable Laptop Stand can be adjusted to any angle and rotated around for screen sharing purposes. A ledge holds the MacBook safely in place, and it is able to work with any machine that's up to 16 inches in size. A heat vent at the bottom improves airflow to keep your laptop cool, and the aluminum design also dissipates heat.

lululook-mac-stand.jpg

Lululook also has a range of other accessories created for Apple products, including Apple Watch Bands, several other desk stands, and chargers for iPhones, iPads, and Macs.

lululook-usb-c-charger.jpg

We have an 11-inch 256GB iPad Pro and matching Lululook Stand for one MacRumors reader. To enter to win, use the widget below and enter an email address. Email addresses will be used solely for contact purposes to reach the winner(s) and send the prize(s). You can earn additional entries by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following us on Twitter, following us on Instagram, following us on Threads, or visiting the MacRumors Facebook page.

Due to the complexities of international laws regarding giveaways, only U.S. residents who are 18 years or older, UK residents who are 18 years or older, and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory are eligible to enter. All federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. To offer feedback or get more information on the giveaway restrictions, please refer to our Site Feedback section, as that is where discussion of the rules will be redirected.

The contest will run from today (June 7) at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time through 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on June 14. The winner will be chosen randomly on or shortly after June 14 and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen.

Article Link: MacRumors Giveaway: Win an M4 iPad Pro and Magnetic Stand From Lululook

Z6128

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2005
New Jersey
I'm more interested in the AirPods Max stand, doesn't seem to be on the Lululook site. Anyone know where it's from?

Baseiseough

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2023
Apple should make a stand like this. It has some iMac G4 vibes! They could make it so that when the iPad is docked it switches to MacOs and back to iOS when undocked. They could even name it the iMac mini or the iMac Air ! 😊

Westside guy

macrumors 603
Oct 15, 2003
The soggy side of the Pacific NW
I am always curious how many entries these things get.
It says right on the giveaway page, where you make your entries. Typically it's multiple thousands. At this moment in time, this one is at 5078 entries.
I never saw it’s a winner for those “giveaway” or those reply this survey to win x dollars.
If you've never seen, then you haven't been paying attention. Several of us who've previously won these giveaways have said so - there've been posts in quite a few of these giveaway threads.

@Brett

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2016
Reviews for this company Lululook are not great. Only company I would really deal with from China is Sharge. Their products have worked great for me.

Macalway

macrumors 601
Aug 7, 2013
Man, that stand is awesome, but $$. They have one for the M4, but the link in the post takes me to an earlier model, for some reason.

wilyone

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2016
Hm. Log into a social network application to prove you are a person. Yeah. I guess I'm not entering any more giveaways. It wasn’t enough to give an email address, forum name, etc?

ThirteenXIII

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2008
looks...decent, the round base kind of distracts from the aesthetic of the iPad and the other apple designs. if it was square/rectangle would look superior...especially without the big ol branding on it

Reactions: ZZ9pluralZalpha

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Honestly the Mac stand is a good price and clean design, but it doesn’t come in Space Black so it doesn’t match my 14” MBP or else I would probably pick it up.

I never saw it’s a winner for those “giveaway” or those reply this survey to win x dollars.

It’s a scam practice to make ppl enroll for something
I won a MacRumors giveaway once, but it was just for an iPhone 6 case (or something old like that, was a long time ago) that was clear and had the MacRumors logo on it.

I still have it in storage somewhere, I came across it last year when organizing tubs in my storage closet. Anyone wanna buy it? LOL. It’s rare!

• Haha
Reactions: ronntaylor

Agile55

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2008
TX
Hmmmm ……… being a Satechi fanboi need to see what their closest version is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.