Macrumors post ranks

Rickay726

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
New Jersey
not sure if this is the rite place to post for this, but i was just wondering if any of you guys no what the ranks for the post are for MR.

like i no you start as a newbie, but can any one tell me at how many posts do you change for each one?

medea

macrumors 68030
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
Rickay726 said:
not sure if this is the rite place to post for this, but i was just wondering if any of you guys no what the ranks for the post are for MR.

like i no you start as a newbie, but can any one tell me at how many posts do you change for each one?
I do not usually play the role of "grammar monster" but I felt an urge to type this.
PLEEZ TYRN ON YR SPEL CZECHR!
I know that won't help with you with building sentences but at least simple words such as right and know will be spelt correctly.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
medea said:
I do not usually play the role of "grammar monster" but I felt an urge to type this.
PLEEZ TYRN ON YR SPEL CZECHR!
I know that won't help with you with building sentences but at least simple words such as right and know will be spelt correctly.
Actually that wont help the words that are spelled correctly but used in the wrong context.:)

for example:
rite a religious or other solemn ceremony or act : the rite of communion | fertility rites.
right true or correct as a fact : I'm not sure I know the right answer | her theories were proved right.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.