MacRumors Scavenger Hunt: 4th Edition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by utahman130, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utahman130, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012

utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

If people don't want to play right now that is fine. Just tell me and I'll put it on hold for a few months.

That being said, I want to go ahead and start this up again. I know the other one just ended so I hope it is not too soon! I was reading through the 3rd edition and thought it would be fun. I know I'm not a veteran here, so sorry if I make any mistakes. Here goes:

Rules
    The hunt begins right now. No need to sign up, just jump in at anytime! I will start off by giving you a task. Example: Take a picture of an apple, orange, and banana with your MR info
    Whoever posts that picture first gets a point, then gets to assigns the next challenge. So it goes.

No Photoshopping!
    No duplicate challenges!
    I and the person who assigned the challenge will approve!
    Be creative!
    Put your challenge in bold!
    No nudity!
    No illegal acts of any kind!
    No destroying property!
    No currency or items that are specific to one area!

MacRumors Info
    Username
    Date
    Time

Hunt ends on August 15, that's a whole month of playing! I will never again be the OP of a MR scavenger hunt so someone else can start it!

Place this: MacRumors Scavenger Hunt 4th Edition : 0 Points into your signature to show off your points if you want. Replace 0 with the number of points you have
    -------
    First Challenge
    Take a picture of your computer with your MR info typed in a word processing program

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

you realize the others wanted to take time off from the game...you come on in and start the 4th edition up, and the web image game....trying to get a avatar with pumping up your post count?

3. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

I'm up for it if there is enough interest but the last one became so much hard work. How about a quick count up of people that want to play? If it's only 2 or 3 it doesn't really work. How many want to play?

4. utahman130 thread starter macrumors 6502a

utahman130

nah, just wanted to give others like me a chance to play that joined after the game was finished.

5. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

there are no others like you. thats the reason they took a break.

6. utahman130 thread starter macrumors 6502a

utahman130

I'm unique!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.