Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencie

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
The Mothership
Some terrible Nikon Point and Shoot and again, my macbook pro. Sorry if its super blurry, i had to take it with my ipod touch camera -_-.

In case you couldn't see the Nikon logo

If approved, next challenge
3 or more apple product boxes (can be anything, mac, ipod, iphone etc.) Standard MR info required.

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
approved.
Having trouble attaching pictures so sorry- flickr link.
Challenge
Macbook Air Box
iPhone 4 box
Macbook air Superdrive box

Approved?

Challenge: Post an iPod shuffle with a mac. Standard MR info.

Happy Holidays.

Spencie

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
The Mothership
approved.
Having trouble attaching pictures so sorry- flickr link.
Challenge
Macbook Air Box
iPhone 4 box
Macbook air Superdrive box

Approved?

Challenge: Post an iPod shuffle with a mac. Standard MR info.

Happy Holidays.

Approved. Happy Holidays to you to! I'm trying to find my old ipod shuffle now. Haven't touched it in around 3 years

Spencie

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
The Mothership
WOO! After cleaning my sister's room, I found her old iPod Shuffle. I think it is in the 3 day mark... Excuse the blurry photo/terrible lighting

If approved, next challenge- A red sharpie, stuffed animal, volleyball, and a mouse all next to an iPhone. MR info req.

Spencie

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
The Mothership
Oops. I think according to the rules, I am supposed to post another challenge since nobody completed my challenge. I was trying to think of something New Years themed, but you would have to wait a long time for that. So if anybody still wants to steal a point, you have 8 hours and 40 minutes if you are in USA Pacific time. Or if you are in somewhere like Australia, ='(. Last challenge of the year!

Any Angry Birds stuffed animal. MR info required.

Also, who is going to tally up the top 3 participants? How is that going to work since I'm not sure if Renewed will stop by and do it.

Happy New Year to all!

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Thread Closed?
Someone needs to tally up, I guess I could do it. Could al MR Scavenger Participants post how many points they have?

Wrinkster22- 7
Intell- 16

Last edited:

lilcosco08

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2010
Dayton
Thread Closed?
Someone needs to tally up, I guess I could do it. Could al MR Scavenger Participants post how many points they have?

Wrinkster22- 7

Is the scavenger hunt by year? I thought it was just 1 thread.

Create a Scavenger hunt 2012 thread?

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
Also, who is going to tally up the top 3 participants? How is that going to work since I'm not sure if Renewed will stop by and do it.

Happy New Year to all!
Intell, fun173, and Comeagain? have to be up there. I can tell you I'm not one of them.
Is the scavenger hunt by year? I thought it was just 1 thread.

Create a Scavenger hunt 2012 thread?
I don't think it's by year, this one started in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.