Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

class77

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 16, 2010
I just did a search and my search was limited to posts made in 2010. I tried to find posts that I know were made in 2011, but I could not.

Could the admins please check and see if the search function is not including 2011 in any searches? TIA

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I just did a search and my search was limited to posts made in 2010. I tried to find posts that I know were made in 2011, but I could not.

Could the admins please check and see if the search function is not including 2011 in any searches? TIA
You've made only 2 posts in 2011, including this one. The other post just says "Please delete". If you want a post deleted, click the report post icon
report.gif
and ask a moderator to delete it.

To view all posts you've made, go to your profile page, click the Statistics tab and click the link Find all posts by class77

The forum search function is fine, but you may get more thorough results using MRoogle.

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006

Works fine. I just found this post with search using "Could the admins please check"

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles

I'll be glad to double-check for a problem if you tell me your search details. You can post here or send me a private message.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.