MacRumors Supporters or List of Mac Retailers???

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by EatMyApple, Dec 5, 2008.

1. EatMyApple macrumors 6502

I am looking to purchase a spare power adaptor for my MBP and would like to support a MRF supporter. Can anyone suggest a great one or point me in the right direction (possible to a list of them)?

Thank you!

2. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

I was wondering this too. Is MacRumors involved in affiliate programs with these merchants? So that there would be links somewhere on this site that one would click to go to the merchants' sites? I just skimmed over the front page and there are ads there, but no list of merchants.

3. EatMyApple thread starter macrumors 6502

Agreed. I could only find a list of merchants NOT to purchase from.

4. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

Yes, I see what you are saying; that must be it.

It would be nice if Mac Rumors would have an affiliate list somewhere though. Maybe a Mod, God, or even Arn could chime in here and answer this for us.

Edit: Here it is...
    How else can I support MacRumors.com?

* Participate. Register for membership, join the MacRumors forums, post questions, comments and answers. Contribute your knowledge to our Guides. Join our distributed computing teams, which are always happy for further assistance.

* Shop. Click ads of interest when you see them, to support our sponsors. Use the "Shop" links near the tops of forum pages, which provide quick access to popular Mac-related vendors such as Amazon and MacMall. Use the MacRumors Shop whenever you shop for computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, office products, and photographic equipment, as well as console, portable, and computer games. Although you can buy MacRumors logo merchandise at CafePress, it is not a fundraiser for MacRumors, in order to keep prices down.

* Spread the word. The ongoing success of this site depends on interested users, so we actively encourage you to tell others about the site. Link to MacRumors and its associated sites from your blogs and from other websites. Refer your friends and associates to MacRumors and encourage them to do all of the above.

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked