MacUpdate Promo

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Roseyboy, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Roseyboy macrumors member

Just stumbled across this rather good deal and thought I would share, I already have the two excellent apps that I would use (PulpMotion and Rapidweaver) but thought I would share the link
    Here! :)

2. akadmon macrumors 68010

Yep ("the iPhoto of PDFs") soundd like something I could use. Anybody have any experience with it?

3. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

I just got it, and I'm loving every piece of software. I've only really used xslimmer, and it saved me about 3GB worth of space, in the end. That ALONE was worth the $50. If iStabilize gets unlocked, I'll be in heaven. :D

4. bob5820 macrumors 6502a

bob5820

I'm giving the bundle some serious consideration, even though I already have Yep. XMind looks interesting and I've been wanting to pick up Rapid Weaver anyway.

imfrog2002 - is xSlimmer Leopard compatible, I thought I read something about apps like xSlimmer causing problems with digital signing.

akadmon - If pretty happy with Yep so far, but still learnings its ins and outs. Nice integration with the Fuji Scansnap 510M. I also have DevonThink Pro Office, but I find Yep easier to use. DTPO does organizes file types other then PDF's and is more capable when it comes to searching within a document. If you're OK with tagging your PDF's then Yep is the way to go.