Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thebadgator87

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2012
Is this MacUpdate legit? anybody have any good or bad experience with them?

macupdate.com

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
MacUpdate is a real site. They're one of the foremost Mac software sites outside of Apple.

thebadgator87

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2012
MacUpdate is a real site. They're one of the foremost Mac software sites outside of Apple.

They had a pretty good deal before xmas for a bunch of apps for $50 and sounded to good to be true so i wanted to see what you guys thought, of course its not on sale anymore haha

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
They had a pretty good deal before xmas for a bunch of apps for $50 and sounded to good to be true so i wanted to see what you guys thought, of course its not on sale anymore haha

Duff-Man says...Macupdate is very reputable. The do deals with assorted developers to offer discounts every day, and those bundles such as the one you saw are offered several times a year as well. I've bought several bundles and countless discounted apps through them, and watch the site daily for updates and new items - it's almost an essential tool for the Mac user....oh yeah!

macupdate-misha

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2012
Yes, we're legit

You can ping me directly if you ever have any questions or concerns.

And thanks to those who responded affirmatively to this query already :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.