Macworld.com's iPad 2 Video Review

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BergerFan, Mar 10, 2011.

1. BergerFan, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011

BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

Lucky Mr Snell has already had a WHOLE week with it! :D

iPad 2 Video Review
    Way too much looking at him, when all we want to see is the dammed device! :mad:

2. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

hahahah... I was just gonna say that and then you edited it in. Not exactly the best review when all you're doing for 90% of the time is just talking into the camera to the viewers. I did like the demo of the cover... but that was about it.

3. iPadThai macrumors 6502a

Another crap review.

This video demonstrates exactly nothing. In fact the guided tours on apples site gives you more iPad 2 insight than this review. One week with the ipad2 and yet this review is so lame.

4. urkel macrumors 68030

This is the problem with "journalists" nowadays. They are supposed to be the unbiased media, yet they are the ones in the crowd applauding when "White" is announced or clapping because Steve Jobs "invented" magnets.

Granted, I believe the iPad 2 is an incredible product that is way beyond the competition. But look at the reviews out there and find one that even mentions the lack of autofocus or describes the inconvenience of buying accessories rather than just having an onboard SD solution. Instead of reviewers asking hard hitting questions they instead make excuses on behalf of the mothership to ensure they get invited to the next big event.