Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Macworld San Francisco 2009 Spoiler-Free Keynote Stream [ Video ]

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple will kick off Macworld San Francisco 2009 with a keynote address on January 6th, 2009. News sites across the web will cover every announcement in detail, while Apple's site will be updated with any new products announced.

Some readers prefer watching the keynote themselves without knowing the outcome. Unfortunately, there is no live video feed for the keynote. Instead, Apple will likely post a recorded QuickTime stream a few hours after the keynote ends.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with the link to the Macworld Keynote once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

You can also subscribe to our notification list which will send out an email when the keynote is posted online. The mailing list will only be used for notifications for these spoiler free announcements and you may unsubscribe at any time.

Notify me of Keynote Stream function CheckMultiple5(frm, name) { for (var i=0; i < frm.length; i++) { fldObj = frm.elements; fldId = fldObj.id; if (fldId) { var fieldnamecheck=fldObj.id.indexOf(name); if (fieldnamecheck != -1) { if (fldObj.checked) { return true; } } } } return false; } function CheckForm5(f) { if (f.email.value == "") { alert("Please enter your email address."); f.email.focus(); return false; } return true; };
Apple can take several hours to post the feed. The mailing list can also take up to a couple of hours to send out all the emails. Be patient. Or keep checking this page.

Article Link: Macworld San Francisco 2009 Spoiler-Free Keynote Stream [ Video ]

Mykbibby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

What if they don't post the keynote, considering it's Jobless? They probably will, but it's worth bringing up.

Comment

Slowstick

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2008
https://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png

Apple will kick off Macworld San Francisco 2009 with a keynote address on Jan 6th, 2009 News sites across the web will cover every announcement in detail, while Apple's site will be updated with any new products announced.

Some readers prefer watching the keynote themselves without knowing the outcome. Unfortunately, there is no live video feed for the keynote. Instead, Apple will likely post a recorded Quicktime stream a few hours after the keynote completes.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story which will be updated with the link to the Macworld Keynote once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Bookmark this link

You can also subscribe to our notification list which will send out an email when the keynote is posted online. The mailing list will only be used for notifications for these spoiler free announcements and you may unsubscribe at any time.

Click on article to subscribe:

Article Link: Macworld San Francisco 2009 Spoiler-Free Keynote Stream
Works for me... thanks!! I can't wait!!

Comment

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
i know last time was so hard. all my friends at school were giving me crap and trying to force me to go to the dark side. i even saw the colors of the inanos. just the colors as my head went by.

And here is the new badge......drum roll.....

:apple:MacWorld 2009 Spoiler Free Veteran:apple:

Thank you, thank you.

Comment

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
I tried to subscribe and it says "An error(s) has occurred while trying to subscribe you to our mailing list: You are already subscribed to list Spoiler Free Notification"

I haven't subscribed to any Spoiler list. Does that mean I will get the updates anyway?

Comment

swim4life9

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2008
IL
and here we go again:D:D:D
:apple:
:apple:
just as excited as always... Tuesday will be tough not gonna lie... i hate you :apple: :D

o and someones gonna need to brave it and go find the link when it becomes available... void would you be as good as to do it again?

:apple:MWSF '09 Spoiler Free Veteran:apple:

add that to your signiture if you make it guys... good luck:D

Comment

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
should we decide for an official color for this event's badge?:confused: i voted red as u saw in my earlier post(big red letters lol). but it looks like others like swim4life9 are for yellow. :rolleyes:

why does the keynote have to be on tuesday????? why not tomorowww?????

Comment

swim4life9

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2008
IL
should we decide for an official color for this event's badge?:confused: i voted red as u saw in my earlier post(big red letters lol). but it looks like others like swim4life9 are for yellow. :rolleyes:

o sorry i hadnt seen yours... the reason i did yellow though was because red was used for last years MWSF badge... (see my sig) i really dont care though... i just didnt want to repeate color

Comment

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
yellow is kinda hard to see, so thats why i picked red. but oh well.

(and with this post i will be a macrumors regular!!! hahaha)

Comment

dolphin842

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2004
Thanks Arn!

It appears that there the "Recent MacRumors stories" are still listed on the page... will that be gone come tomorrow?

Comment

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Thank you arn!!
Macrumors gets that some people want to know whats going on the second it happens while others what to nerdishly wait it out in order to get the experience of being there to be wow'd by Steve urr...Phil.

Comment

iWizzard

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2007
I relly hope they post it as an .torrent file, having 10 000 people trying to stream the same video sux.

Comment

luckenbg

macrumors member
Jan 5, 2009
wahoo! my first spoiler free apple keynote, thanks to Macrumors.

P.S. What would you think of purple?:D

:apple:Macworld 2009 Spoiler Free Veteran:apple:

Comment

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
wahoo! my first spoiler free apple keynote, thanks to Macrumors.

P.S. What would you think of purple?:D

:apple:Macworld 2009 Spoiler Free veteran :apple:
ya purple isnt bad. im all for it.

:apple:Macworld 2009 Spoiler Free Veteran :apple:

All in favor for purple as the new Badge Color, Say Aye!

"Aye"

Comment

NyMetsFan08

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Live Audio Stream???

Does anyone know if there is going to be a live audio stream of the keynote event? I remember listening to a live audio stream on ustream.tv before. Is iPhoneAlley.com streaming live audio and video of this event??? does anyone know? please let me know thanks, bye.

Comment

pulsar4756

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2008
Burnaby, BC
By the time I finish school on Tuesday (if it ever ends), the stream will already be there (I'm in Pacific Time). Glad I can watch the video without pictures of iPhone nanos and Snow Leopard from the apple website flashing in my face.

Good luck Phil Shiller!

Comment

crisss1205

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2008
NYC
Does anyone know if there is going to be a live audio stream of the keynote event? I remember listening to a live audio stream on ustream.tv before. Is iPhoneAlley.com streaming live audio and video of this event??? does anyone know? please let me know thanks, bye.

The Digital Lifestyle has a live video feed of the keynote (not the actual keynote but a video from the keynote live)

http://thedigitallifestyletv.blogspot.com/2009/01/join-us-for-live-keynote-coverage.html

Just a quick reminder we will once again have live video analysis / coverage of the Macworld keynote beginning at 11:30 AM ET / 8:30 AM PT on Tuesday. No, we won't have the keynote itself, although we will continue to urge Apple to make a feed of the keynote available.

Adam Ford and I will offer our insights on the announcements in real time, and you'll be able to chat with us via iChat (tdllive) or Twitter (tdllive). Additionally, all viewers can chat via the on-screen chatroom during the event.

Frankly, we're going to miss these keynote webcasts. Last year's was our first big live event and brought our second highest live audience to date (WWDC was #1).

So be sure to join us. Open a tab for our webcast, and check out the rumor sites at the same time. Oh, and be sure to say Hi. Again, put it on those iCals: Live coverage begins 11:30 AM ET / 8:30 AM PT on January 6th.

Comment

Samurai

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2004
Comment

swim4life9

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2008
IL
That's no good because it's an Apple web page and when I did this a year or two before Apple had ads and other information that spoiled it for me. :mad:

The only way is through the Apple Keynote podcast or via this spoiler free link.

usually someone braves the outside world and finds the direct link. in the past it has been void. i have contacted him again and he said that he will be joining us again this year

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.