Mad Men

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by itommyboy, Mar 9, 2009.

1. itommyboy macrumors 6502a

itommyboy

Anybody watch - on AMC? Yeah the AMC cable channel that makes you think of old black and white movies.

What a show.

It helps you to not forget that it's all spin baby, it's all spin.

2. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

My gf bought season 1. At first I didn't like it, now I'm hooked. Only watched 4 episodes or so but it's really good. They sure smoke alot in the show though. :D

3. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

It's my favorite television series. The avatar speaks for itself. Well, usually it does, it's blacked out right now for the New Zealand protest.

I never thought I would enjoy a series more than the Sopranos, but this Mad Men is just miles ahead of that show.

I have both seasons in HD, and I'm currently in the process of getting my new lady friend hooked.

4. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

I did finally pull the plug and download season one off appletv. I'm about half way through and it's a very interesting and well made show. I swear they must smoke 100 cigs on that show in each episode. I'm pretty much hooked as I see the characters develop.

5. geekgirl macrumors regular

Just chiming in as a major fan! I dressed up as Joan for Halloween, for work. I should dress like that everyday... very fun!

6. itommyboy thread starter macrumors 6502a

itommyboy

HAWT! :D

Indeed it is still a bit of a diamond in the rough. Gem of a show. The only downfall is just watching the show is likely to give you smokers lung!

I like to think of the boys as Apple Execs scheming for the next big thing.