Made a youtube remix!!

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by yettimillan, Nov 20, 2009.

1. yettimillan macrumors regular

Just browsing my apps as you do, and came across iMove, although I have loaded it before I have never used it... If i had to write a review, first word WOW.

I've always wondered how people do them remixes on youtube, windows movie maker ehhh no way. So now I have found out how to do it, and it was free with my mac, iMove is just great.

I need some advice, me and my friend want to make our own small movie, we have a great idea (at least we think it is xD).
    I have a 12MP HD camera which I would use to record, although its a point and shoot not an actual camcorder. We plan to shoot on the street during sundown as we need a fairly dark setting.
    Im wondering if anyone has made their own small movie, how did you do it? Was it done on iMove etc?

Also I would appreciate some people taking a look at my video, If its against board rules please tell me, i will edit this post.

This is the original video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5YbfFszlI
    This is my remix > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bew6ipPtybs

Please tell me what you think and if you have a youtube account could you please rate honestly and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

2. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

To be frank! I didn't think it was that great!

The slomo sepia bit was pointless and was only repeated in normal speed afterwards.

The Head hit was funny but you may have wanted to but that in slomo!

I make videos myself too and here is my latest short film!

Interested to hear what your idea is!

3. yettimillan thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, i didn't know it has been repeated.

Can you post your short film link please. I clicked on one of the links in your sig but there are lots.

4. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

Havent got the link right now but click on my YouTube channel on the left below and it is the main video.

Alternatively search "sky tv parody" and click the top hit!

5. yettimillan thread starter macrumors regular

HAHAHAHA

The Kitchen bit actually made me laugh out loud.