Made my iPhone4 scratch resistant AND waterproof!

concept7

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
does it solve the antenna issue? :p

actually I did this with my phone when i went to six flags lol

Comment

StephenAndrew

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Funny you bring this up - my girl and I were going for a motorcycle ride and it started to sprinkle a little bit so we stopped and I put our iPhones in a ziplock baggie, then in my pocket. Wouldn't you know it, a couple miles down the road it started to pour - phones would have gotten soaked if it weren't for the baggie. I've never been so glad I carry them around on the bike...

Comment

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

concept7 said:
does it solve the antenna issue? :p

actually I did this with my phone when i went to six flags lol
What antenna issue, lol…. :D

Comment

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
I ordered a set of these after seeing this post. They charged my credit card over 2 minutes ago and I STILL haven't gotten an email confirmation! WTF GROCERY STORE??? I NEED THESE ASAP! They are screwing me! If I don't get an email confirmation AND a tracking number SOON, I am emailing the president of the company. That'll show them.

Comment

LFSimon

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2010
Illinois
Don't laugh but I really use this!

Don't laugh - but this is what I do with my cell and camera when I'm boating or at the beach and then want to put them in my swimsuit pockets AFTER (not during) swimming.

Comment

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I've been doing this for years (since the 3G came out) when I run in the rain. Of course I cut a small hole in a corner to run the headphone wire into and put in my belt pack.

I even use Publix brand sandwich bags too. ;)

Comment

orange42

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2009
Don't laugh - but this is what I do with my cell and camera when I'm boating or at the beach and then want to put them in my swimsuit pockets AFTER (not during) swimming.
No one's laughing. I said I do the exact same thing in an earlier post.

Comment

vaper

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2006
I'd get one expect I've heard that the production models will say "VAPOR" in really big letters by the seam.:D

Comment

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
See that is understandably.
That being said I sadly would have to say I can think of a few people would could seriously consider doing that full time to protect their apple hardware.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.