Made the Newspaper While Waiting In Line

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by clayj, Jul 11, 2008.

1. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

From this morning's Charlotte Observer (charlotte.com)... that's me on the right. Went to the Charlotte Apple Store, got there at 5:45 AM and was 5th in line. (#1 camped out in the parking lot all night. I'm getting too old for that sort of thing.) They interviewed me, as well, since I was clearly the most knowledgeable one there about the iPhone, but the interview's not online yet.

Got my 16 GB black 3G sitting at home waiting for me! (I didn't take it to work because I didn't want to be tempted to play with it all day.)

Attached Files:

2. ChazDaSpaz macrumors regular

Lol, that's awesome, also I've never seen such a huge, cheesy grin lol. Enjoy your iPhone, I'll get mine next week when I hope the hype will die down.

3. ~*allison*~ macrumors regular

Congratulations. Got your new phone and got in the news. :) Not too much 3g coverage around me, so I don't think I'll be getting one, but congratulations to the people who did!!

4. clayj thread starter macrumors 604

clayj

... and this morning the story appeared in which I was actually interviewed:

http://www.charlotte.com/business/story/709937.html

Not the first time I've been in the paper, but first time with a picture. :)