Madonna's Butt implants

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by stylinexpat, Jan 4, 2019.

1. sfkeepay macrumors newbie

“Is Madonna still a thing?”

Well, Forbes has her recently opening a pediatric surgery clinic in Malawi that's already performed 1,600 procedures for local children. She earns over 3 million per tour stop, is worth well over a half-billion dollars, won seven Grammys, has two diamond and god know how many patinum albums, and gets more than 1.5 million you tube views every day.

She was demanding sexual freedom and equality for women, gay people, and people of color - and getting in people's faces about it - when it could still easily end a career, raised and donated millions to AIDS charities and lectured her massive tour crowds explicitly about safe sex years before Ronald Reagn ever said the word AIDS in public and when half the country thought gays were just getting what they deserved, and did all that while making music that would move every single ass off their chairs and onto the dance floor whenever the DJ played any of it.

Nobody is perfect, nobody is a saint, but if anyone throwing shade here has done a hundreth with their lives as she has (SO FAR) with hers, I would be very surprised.

2. richard371 macrumors 68020

She must have been suffering from a syndrome called Noassatall lol.

3. E.Lizardo macrumors 68000

4. ImAnAgent macrumors regular

ImAnAgent

I always remembered her for when she posed nude in Playboy back in the 80s, in all her hairy glory, pits and all.

To me, she was just an 80s pop singer who appeared in a few 80s movies and then faded away. I rarely heard about her in the 90s and beyond.

5. Strider64 macrumors 6502a

Strider64

All I will say is that it's too bad that this thread isn't in the PRSI section.

6. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

What a memory.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 21, 2019 ---
    Agreed.

7. Lioness~ macrumors 65816

Well, people's opinions about others in general says more about themselves.

I don't know Madonna personally, but as far as I go, she have my respect as a fellow Ashtangi and a hard working artist.
    Her music will always have a place as one of the great of 20's century "pop-industry".
    That is, I'm most certain of, is absolutely nothing that the writers of bad comments in this thread, will ever achieve.
    That speaks enough for me ;)

8. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

In that case, I sure do love those butt implants. :)

9. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

Oh God. My eyes! WHY!!!
    --- Post Merged, Jan 24, 2019 ---

You and Sir Mixalot.

10. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I can't lie, and those other members can't deny.

11. LunarFalcon macrumors regular

She actually posed for those photos before anyone knew who she was. The photographer was an artist who needed a model, and she needed money and was comfortable with her body. She saw it as art. Later, once she got famous, Playboy bought those photos and ran them in an attempt to make a scandal, but she owned it and said "so what". So it ended up being one of her first big bold statements.

12. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

A fair-minded and thoughtful post.