Madrid party spots?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by foidulus, Jul 1, 2008.

1. foidulus macrumors 6502a

My friend and I are taking a trip to Madrid and we like to go out and drink/dance, however in our past trips we haven't had much success at finding any good spots. Anyone here live/been to Madrid and know of anything good?

2. jalagl macrumors 6502a

jalagl

Check out the bars near Plaza de Santa Ana. Last time I was there I sat on one of the outside tables until 1 am or so, and then just went bar-hoping. There are guys giving out "free entrance" to places all over the place, just pick a couple and check them out.

Also, I ended up on a very nice place eating "Pimiento Morron" that was right behind Plaza del Sol.... but I can't remember the name of the place, nor how to get there, unfortunately. (to tell you the truth, I can't remember most of that night :eek:)

3. juanm macrumors 65816

Register on www.couchsurfing.com and ask there. It'll come handy to know people beforehand to show you around.

4. Stardotboy macrumors regular

Never been to Madrid before, but do travel a fair bit around european cities and so far the reviews on Qype haven't let me down for finding good places to go out.