Magazines Subscriptions

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RheelDeal, Sep 7, 2010.

1. RheelDeal macrumors newbie

I just purchased an iPad and I'm trying to find where I can sign up for magazine subscriptions like Golf Digest. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

The Zinio app has good subscription rates/offers, but idk what's all available. Maxim is, and that's all that matters to me ;)

3. prot0type macrumors regular

The Zinio app does have quite a few to choose from. If you check one of the threads here discussing it, I think there's a code posted for a free issue from their selection

Typing magazine in the app store's search bar can get you some results as well.

4. SemlinaPilchard macrumors newbie

Be aware though, with Zinio, that once they have your email address they will never leave you alone. Every time they send me an email I reply unsubscribing, they just take no notice.

Poor show, in my view.

5. bcaslis macrumors 68020

I have one subscription with Zinio. They updated the app so you can finally remove the junk they put in there by default so I was willing to give it a try. Once I sent them an unsubscribe I've only gotten emails when a new month is available on the subscription.