Magazines

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tech198, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Tech198 macrumors G4

Now things are all digital nowadays, what are the top Mac mags to go for in digital form, to be read on the iPad. Covering all Apple related, including IOS.

I came across iCreate (non-digital), and theres Macworld

Even though everything is online anyway, it may seem pointless with a newspaper (even it is is digital content), but if you don't know what your looking for specific, newspapers or mags are still the way to go, (not to mention a good read).

2. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I suppose it isn't really that Mac-orientated but I like Wired. That always has some interesting stuff.

3. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

I personally think the point of glossy magazines is to feel and touch them and admire their glossiness.. in the hands.

The internet has done away with paying for hard-copy information-based products - so, for me at least, the thing left is being able to enjoy having the pages in my hands; which if I can forgo the tactile feedback, I'll read a blog.

not to be patronizing... I do check out Mac Addict once in a while in the store, and find some cool bits of information. But I wouldn't say any one magazine has all the information. I use NetNewsWire + RSS for keeping track of all the stuff I want to read.

:)