Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

austyn23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2017
I was going to buy the space grey to replace my iMac keyboard but it looks strange near the silver frame.

Hope the one that comes with the MacPro is sold separately

It looks a little "cheap" in the video, maybe is the high contrast of silver base and black keys...

Last edited:

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I read someplace that stated the silver/black keyboard would only be sold with the new Mac Pro. However, they said the exact same thing with the space gray keyboard/trackpad/mouse when the iMac Pro came out. Few months later, they're selling them separately.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I read someplace that stated the silver/black keyboard would only be sold with the new Mac Pro. However, they said the exact same thing with the space gray keyboard/trackpad/mouse when the iMac Pro came out. Few months later, they're selling them separately.

With a $20 premium/device... expect Apple to cash in on the new color combo, as well... and would not be surprised to see a larger premium on the "Raider nation" keyboard/trackpad/mice. #becauseTheyCan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.