Magic Mice

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MCAsan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. MCAsan macrumors 601

MCAsan

Early last year when I created my first Hack, I got the Apple wired keyboard and USB mouse. I was not about to try to get the wireless versions working with a Hack. Later last year the wife and I both got rMBPs and dumped the Win7 desktops. Yea!!!

Well today Santa's sleigh (the Brown truck) delivered a pair magic mice and a recharger with 6 sets of rechargeable batteries. The USB mice are now nicely stored away in the closet.

Egad, what a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I know, some of us are slow on the uptake. But better late than never. ;)

2. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

Besides having to replace the batteries every now and then, I'm very happy with my Magic TrackPad and Magic Mouse! Glad you like yours as well.

3. collaboration macrumors newbie

4. mentaluproar macrumors 68000

mentaluproar

I switched to the trackpad. The magic mouse was not designed for human hands.

5. pastrychef macrumors 601

pastrychef

I have both Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad paired to my Mac Pro. I mostly use the mouse but trackpad is handy for some applications or when the mouse battery has died. They are both great.

I also use an app called MagicPrefs to add extra functionality to both devices.

6. EricT43 macrumors regular

I don't like the shape of the Magic Mouse. The ergonomics are terrible. But the scrolling and swiping capabilities are awesome.

I love using the trackpad with iPhoto!

But most of the time I use my trusty Razer DeathAdder...how I wish they would change the name though, it's hard to be taken seriously when I recommend it to non-gamers!

7. Voodoofreak macrumors regular

I loved using my magic mouse - but agree with the post above. It wasn't very good when gaming. I think it was the right click that got to me.

8. opinio macrumors 65816

9. Augustine864 macrumors regular

I was looking into maybe picking one of these up. How long do the batteries last?