Magic Mouse acting weird!

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by Cofresi, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Cofresi macrumors newbie

My Magic mouse works for a few minutes then stops working or responding and then it works again. Anyone experiencing this behavior?

2. Tuckrat macrumors member

Tuckrat

Sorry, my Magic Mouse seems to be working fine so far. Did you check the battery level? Maybe try re-pairing it with your Mac...

3. Nickwell24 macrumors regular

I'm having similar issues. My magic mouse with 50% battery remaining keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. Prior to 10.9 I never had this issue.

4. derbladerunner macrumors 6502

I have also wake from sleep issues with MM since updating to 10.9

I have to the hit the keyboard to wake my Mac, moving the mouse wouldn't wake it (battery is low, but that shouldn't be an issue since it still works fine once it's awake ?)

5. SoloStyle macrumors regular

I've been experiencing the same problems and it seems that the bluetooth has been dropping intermittently. This happens with a magic mouse and other devices I have connected via bluetooth, such as a headset.

6. GenesisST, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013

GenesisST macrumors 68000

GenesisST

It happens with my magic mouse on my mid-2010 MBP. This doesn't happen with my Apple wireless aluminum keyboard, just the mouse, with "indicated" battery level of 100%.

I might give my system to Bruce Banner for ***** and giggles... :D

UPDATE: I have changed my batteries and so far so good... (It will probably fail right after I click save...)