Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Magic Mouse and Trackpad

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
Why is it that quite often they both of them go all over the place,when i have a pound mouse and it never does that.:mad:And why do they call them magic ,there is nothing magic about them.:mad:

wardie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2008
I got fed up with the “magic” disconnections of my Bluetooth keyboard and Ouse from my iMac 2017 every time I boot up. So now I wire the keyboard in and use a $10 Logitech WiFi USB mouse... Tada!!!

Comment

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I got fed up with the “magic” disconnections of my Bluetooth keyboard and Ouse from my iMac 2017 every time I boot up. So now I wire the keyboard in and use a $10 Logitech WiFi USB mouse... Tada!!!

Comment

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
Yes it has to be a markerting ploy. calling them Magic.I don,t have anything against the Magic keyboard,iit r is just the Trackpad and Mouse moving about all over the place. I all so have a cheap mouse with Batteries which i have had for years which never goes all over the place like the Apple Trackpad and Mouse.

Comment

Duncan68

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2018
It's interesting this thread comes up now when in the last two days I've started experiencing input lag on my Magic Trackpad 2, which makes it "go all over the place." :confused:

In my case, it seems to be triggered when I put my iPhone (which has Bluetooth enabled) in a certain place on my desk near an Anker USB hub. But I've been doing that for a long time, and it's only recently that it's started giving me trouble.
:mad:

Comment

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
It's interesting this thread comes up now when in the last two days I've started experiencing input lag on my Magic Trackpad 2, which makes it "go all over the place." :confused:

In my case, it seems to be triggered when I put my iPhone (which has Bluetooth enabled) in a certain place on my desk near an Anker USB hub. But I've been doing that for a long time, and it's only recently that it's started giving me trouble.
:mad:
[doublepost=1564671965][/doublepost]Thanks for that Duncan .I don,t know why they do it i suppose it has something to do with Bluetooth it must be i should think.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.