magic mouse can't "hold" any clicks?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by wulfy, May 28, 2015.

1. wulfy macrumors newbie

I can't hold my left click to highlight text, or drag files. I, however, can click on this window, and let go in another area and the window will magically pop up in that new area as if i "dragged" it, but i cannot hold the window and drag it around. My right click doesn't really work because I'll right click, the menu thingie pops up and immediately disappears. I right click hold, the menu stays, but disappears as i let go, and i cannot select anything on the menu when i hold right click.

All the scrolling works fine. Just the clicks that's all messed up.

I now use my tablet as my mouse and the left and right click on my pen works fine.

I've gotten new battery for both mouse and keys, the mouse problem started before I bust out my tablet n pen.

2. wulfy thread starter macrumors newbie

I'll reply to myself since i fixed the problem myself lol

everything wrong with the mouse stopped when I installed teamviewers and i let my friend control my computer (he had to show me something) and during the share, i noticed that my mouse problem stopped, and after I close the share, the problem stayed fixed. I think giving control over keyboard and mouse to the other person somehow reset everything and my comp finally know something's wrong and fixed it.