Magic mouse user switched to mighty mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by shenfrey, May 5, 2011.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Hey guys was wondering if there was anyone has switched back to the mighty mouse? Me I just LOVE the feel of the mighty mouse in my hand, it fits snug and is comfortable when leaving my hand there for numerous hours. The magic mouse I feel is far to low profile for me and I'm a big guy with big hands and using the magic mouse I just felt far to uncomfortable.

THe magic mouse however, (i don't want to hate on either mouse here, they are both very good) has fantastic features on it, I will miss the ability to scroll just with my fingers and to swipe back and forth using the magic mouse (being able to do that for me was just as big as using expose for the first time) but again, its comfort over functionally in my opinion and I just prefer the mighty mouse : ) I know it has issues, but I can look past them.

2. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Have you considered the Magic Trackpad? I have big hands too and it's nice to not have to "grasp" something to operate the mouse. I tried a Magic Mouse in store and hated it because I had to cramp my fingers to get motions to register properly. Trackpad has plenty of real estate.