Magic Mouse Windows 7 Help!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by All Taken, Jan 1, 2010.

1. All Taken macrumors 6502a

I have my iMac 21.5" bootcamped with Windows 7. Now I know Windows 7 is unsupported but the drivers are not hard to find.

My Magic Mouse keeps stuttering. If I move the mouse it takes about 5 seconds before the pointer moves.

Does anyone have a theory or solution to my Magic Mouse woes?

Sorry if I have used some incorrect words.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Stationary means not moving.

stationary |ˈstā sh əˌnerē|
    adjective
    not moving or not intended to be moved : a car collided with a stationary vehicle.
    • Astronomy (of a planet) having no apparent motion in longitude.
    • not changing in quantity or condition : a stationary population.
    ORIGIN late Middle English : from Latin stationarius (originally in the sense [belonging to a military station] ), from station- ‘standing’ (see station ).
    USAGE Be careful to distinguish stationary ('not moving, fixed') from stationery ('writing paper and other supplies').​

Do you mean, that if you begin to move your mouse, it takes five seconds until you see the pointer on the screen moving?
    That sounds also like a Bluetooth issue.
    Maybe Windows can't handle two Bluetooth devices?

Also a more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post.

3. All Taken thread starter macrumors 6502a

That is indeed what I meant to say. Thanks for showing me the meaning of the word stationary.

4. GaresTaylan macrumors 6502a

I have the same issue so it isn't just you. Every few minutes my mouse acts like it disconnects and takes 5-10 seconds to reconnect.

5. All Taken thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm glad mine is not an isolated incident. Any ideas on installing a new bluetooth driver or are we likely to be at apples mercy in waiting for a bootcamp update?