Magic mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by IsabellaEva, Sep 29, 2011.

1. IsabellaEva macrumors newbie

so i get new mac and everything works just perfect, im completely in love with it for few months and then my magic mouse starts to act strange all of the sudden :mad: ... its connected and i see arrow but when i want to click something it jumps the other way :eek: ... idk what to do... in slovenia on srvice they r so annoying that im losing my mind :(... i brought it there but they said it works fine so i went home and on my mac it doesnt... iupdated everything and is still jumping now some ugly mouse thats crime to have it with mac works better :confused: please someone help me

2. devito19 macrumors newbie

why dont you try connecting that naughty mouse to another mac and see what happened.
    if its still jumping around with another mac, it might be a hardware issue :(

hope this helps :D

3. Blair230 macrumors regular

This is something you've probably tried but it's possible there is some dust near the laser of the mouse that is causing the problem. Try turning off the mouse and blowing near the laser eye with some compressed air.

Have you changed anything on your desk (use a mousepad, change desks, etc.) that may affect it?

4. IsabellaEva thread starter macrumors newbie

laser is alright and i brought mouse on service so they test it with other mac and it works but on my mac it jumps and i didnt change any settings or anything:mad: i really dont know what to do anymore... firat i thought that mose is broken that its something with the laser but i guess is my mac:( i downloaded all upadtes for mouse and my mac is updated idk what to do anymore really... this sould be the best mouse in the world and now is just pissing me off :mad:

----------

well i guess i really have bad luck cuz everything i buy dont work... first when i bought mac i had it four days and screen started to blink and i had like line through whole screen so they had to give me new mac and few months after mouse started to jump like all of the sudden... and i have clean desk not dusty and i really do nice with stuff so i dont get this stupid mouse why it annoys me so much and im really not in a mood to bring mac and mouse to service again to show them, its too big 27"... i really want to fix this but idk how :confused:

5. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

All I can think of doing, is try replacing the batteries and unpair the device from your mac and re-pair after the batteries are replaced.

6. IsabellaEva thread starter macrumors newbie

I did that... I replaced batteries and sensor is alright, everything is updated that's why I'm like wtf cuz I did like everything I could imagine :(