Magic Trackpad at Best Buy?

Ikyo

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2008
I checked with two of my local stores and they don't have them. My local Apple Store doesn't have them yet.

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I don't even see the trackpad listed on the Best Buy website. Only thing that shows up is the Magic Mouse. It could be awhile, since I remember that it was almost a month before the new remotes showed up, after they were in Apple stores.

Also no luck at my local Apple store, but that store is crap anyway.

mangrove

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
FL, USA
I ordered one and the batteries from Macmall last night. They are back ordered, but I am in no hurry. Just got an email from Macmall and they plan to ship today.

No tax and no ship charge.

christianinri

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2010
Looking to get one from Best Buy as well since I have a gift card. I called the last two days and they said to check back next week.

DannySmurf

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2005
Most Apple stores should have them by now. Even the stores in Canada have them. The reseller channel is completely empty though.

denrock

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2010
NJ, USA
I checked three best buy stores near me in northern new jersey and they didn't have any and didn't really know when they would get them. I went over to one of the four apple stores within 1/2 hour of me (i'm pretty lucky as far local apple stores go) and they had a bunch out on the shelf.