Magic Trackpad at Best Buy?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by abbottpc.com, Jul 28, 2010.

1. abbottpc.com macrumors member

Has anyone seen or purchased the Magic Trackpad in any of the Best Buy Stores?

2. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

I checked with two of my local stores and they don't have them. My local Apple Store doesn't have them yet.

3. al256 macrumors 6502a

al256

4. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I don't even see the trackpad listed on the Best Buy website. Only thing that shows up is the Magic Mouse. It could be awhile, since I remember that it was almost a month before the new remotes showed up, after they were in Apple stores.

Also no luck at my local Apple store, but that store is crap anyway.

5. mangrove macrumors 6502

I ordered one and the batteries from Macmall last night. They are back ordered, but I am in no hurry. Just got an email from Macmall and they plan to ship today.

No tax and no ship charge.

6. christianinri macrumors member

Looking to get one from Best Buy as well since I have a gift card. I called the last two days and they said to check back next week.

7. DannySmurf macrumors 6502a

Most Apple stores should have them by now. Even the stores in Canada have them. The reseller channel is completely empty though.

8. denrock macrumors newbie

I checked three best buy stores near me in northern new jersey and they didn't have any and didn't really know when they would get them. I went over to one of the four apple stores within 1/2 hour of me (i'm pretty lucky as far local apple stores go) and they had a bunch out on the shelf.

9. SCLlama macrumors newbie

Got mine Friday afternoon at Best Buy in Burbank, CA!