Magic Trackpad Availability

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jsfpa, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jsfpa macrumors regular

jsfpa

Are the new Magic Trackpads available in the Apple stores yet? I was off this past Wednesday and took a trip down to the Christiana store but they were not out yet. If anybody has seen them in any of the stores, let us know where.

Thanks

2. griefrev macrumors member

I picked one up at the Apple Store in Louisville yesterday with no problem. The authorized reseller in town did not have them yet.

3. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

I got mine from Victoria Square on release day. They weren't out, but I asked and they went and got one for me.

4. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Same here in the Solihull branch (uk)

5. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Just saw your link in your sig, i don't often look at reviews but i'm thinking about getting one, and thanks, appreciate english accent too :D

6. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

Well that ticks me off, because I went to our Apple store in Tampa on release day, and they said they hadn't gotten any yet and wouldn't for a couple days. Didn't even have the new model iMacs on display either. So I went ahead and ordered the trackpad online. Said it would deliver between July 29th and Aug. 3rd. Now the DHL site says expected delivery Aug. 5th. This is ticking me off.

7. jsfpa thread starter macrumors regular

jsfpa

I stopped by the Suburban Square store today and they had them in stock. Thanks for the replies.

P.S. I love this thing.