Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Josh865

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Hi everyone,

I recently received a Magic Trackpad and really like it, but the left side of the trackpad doesn't quite sit flush on my desk (I'd say it's a couple of millimeters above the surface of my desk). I realize that doesn't sound like a big deal, but every time I put my fingers on the trackpad it moves just enough to make an annoying clicking sound against the desk. I've tried putting it on different surfaces and it's done it everywhere I've tried it.

Is this something that's common with the Magic Trackpad? I'm thinking about trying to exchange it for another one, but thought I'd ask if this is normal before I do that.

Thanks,
Josh

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
Hi everyone,

I recently received a Magic Trackpad and really like it, but the left side of the trackpad doesn't quite sit flush on my desk (I'd say it's a couple of centimeters above the surface of my desk).

Centimeters? :eek: That's one warped trackpad. No, that isn't normal. Exchange it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.