I'm looking at getting a Magic Trackpad for my photography editing, I use Aperture 96% of the time and CS5 the other 4% for special tweaks. However, others swear by (not at) using a tablet for photo editing. I did a search here to see related threads, came up with: Wacom users - still using mouse? Wacom Tablets who uses them? So, what the latest thinking? For Aperture usage is the Magic Trackpad the recommend tool, or go for a tablet? I currently have a Magic Mouse and at times its not precise enough, specifically when I'm brushing in adjustments. Other: I don't use my iMac for CAD, Graphic Design, etc, just Photography stuff (besides email/web surfing....) thx for advice.