I was told years ago that magnets can disrupt the internals of a piece of technology, such as a watch of cell phone. Due to this, I've always kept magnets away from my tech. Came home today to find two magnets - the ones you put on cars to say you're a new driver - on my MacBook Pro. I moved them and checked my machine and everything seems a-ok, but am wondering whether they could have caused damage... or whether magnets can actually mess up technology? Or do they have to be really powerful ones? Thanks.