Magpul Carrying Case for Apple iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by meiusermanme, Jun 2, 2016.

1. meiusermanme Suspended

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Do a forum search for Magpul and it will reveal the threads in which these cases have been discussed. The threads could prove helpful or you could PM those posting to ask about their personal experiences.

Best of luck.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 3, 2016 ---
    And check the box to only search this forum.

3. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Lots of people in these forums like this case.

4. cybertek macrumors regular

cybertek

5. wproct macrumors 6502

wproct

Sorry, my experience is in using Magpul cases on the Iphone 5s, but I think the experience would be comparable. I have bought literally more than a dozen cases for my Iphone, and the Magpul has become by far my favorite. I have both the Field case and the Bump case, and the Bump case is my favorite, as it is more stiff and has two materials bonded together as one to offer in my opinion a little better protection. They offer very good grip while at the same time not being too tacky. Easily slips in and out of my pocket. All around great cases, and they are made in the U.S.

6. AE14 macrumors 65816

I really wish they would have made a bump case for the larger iPhone.

7. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

That's exactly the kind of blue I am looking for, for my SE. Come back and let us know what you think of it. I was reading reviews on Amazon complaining they stretched out of shape or didn't protect the phone in a drop but another member here posted that the case protected his iPhone in a pretty spectacular drop and slide.

8. wproct macrumors 6502

wproct

I think most of the complaints about stretching have been in regards to the field case when it has been taken off and put back on the phone numerous times. I don't think this would be an issue with the bump case because of the harder outer shell. I have had the bump case off of my 5s a bunch of times, probably at least 20 or more times, and stretching has not been an issue at all. As far as protection is concerned, my 5s in the bump case took a drop from my shirt pocket onto concrete and landed on the very lower corner edge of the case, and no damage was sustained by the phone at all and the case just had a very small dent/scratch on it. I am absolutely certain that the phone would have incurred significant damage without the case on it.

9. meiusermanme thread starter Suspended

Thanks! I think that this case is very protective.

10. Rique macrumors newbie

My company provided me with an iPhone 6. I didn't like the case they provided, so I picked up a Magpul on my own dime. Having had that same case with my 5s, and having liked it, I thought it would be, once again, a good choice.

I've not been disappointed. It's tough, offers good protection, is easy to grip, and is lightweight. I've loved the Magpul with the 5s, love it with the 6 and wish they made one that would fit the 6s plus (my current personal phone).

I recommend the Magpul highly!

11. Nancy bout macrumors regular

I have one got t for 6plus still own it- hot pink- only regret is the color.
    I am
    Sick of hot pink lol