Magpul Case Review with Pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BadMoon, Oct 29, 2011.

1. BadMoon, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011

BadMoon macrumors 6502

Okay the review is coming. Power keeps going out (snow in October). I will simply say for starters this is my favorite case. For now I will post the pics. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yourtoys7 macrumors 6502a

looks good, where did you get them? do the come in white?

3. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

BadMoon I agree with you on the Magpul case. We are also getting a ton of snow right now. So lame!

I got my Magpul Executive Field case a few days ago and I love it. It may be my new favorite case. I did my own quick review of it as well. http://youtu.be/v4g-TEFzWEU

4. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

I have the Executive case for my 4S and I LOVE it! :)

5. Epprecht macrumors newbie

I've had the Executive Field Case (Black/Foliage/Tan) for a few months and I've been thinking about getting a Field Case. I've noticed an oily residue build up on the inside back of the case. I've also noticed the lip on the top left of the case doesn't sit flush with the phone and a little bit of the antenna band is exposed. Has anyone experienced any of these issues with any of their Magpul cases? Other than that, it's a great case for the price.

6. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Yes and yes. Almost every time I remove my phone it feels wet inside. I don't know if the case is sweating or what, but I'm not keeping my phone in a case that does that.

Shame - otherwise if feels nice to hold and provides a bit of shock absorption without being too bulky.