Magpul cases from ebay

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cganesh75, Oct 29, 2013.

1. cganesh75 macrumors newbie

Hey guys,
    I am looking to buy magpul case for my iPhone 4S. There are a bunch listed on ebay. One place is cheapest. Selling new field cases for $9 shipped. Is it safe to buy from ebay. My concern is if they are knock offs. Anybody bought one off ebay ?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I bought mine from Amazon for $8.00 shipped. I'd go there or check the eBay feedback and see if people have complained about knockoff cases.

3. b-rad g macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

I also got mine from Amazon for just as cheap as eBay, and it's most definitely the real thing. I would rather use Amazon anyway over eBay.

4. cganesh75 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks.

anybody have an opinion on how this case compares to incipio NGP?

5. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Honestly, I used both cases and I prefer the NGP and here's why. I just bought a magpul case for my iphone 5s because of all the positive reviews but returning it after just 1 day. The fit is perfect and the protection is good but the main reason I don't like it is the texture. It is very rough and feels like sand paper. I really dont like how it feels when my fingers touch it. To me it feels like when you grind a Popsicle on your teeth. The ngp on the tiger hand is much softer to touch and more comfortable to hold. Just based on that, I'd pick the ngp.