Magpul vs the back pocket

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ta0jin, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

I'm thinking of getting my Girlfriend the pink Magpul field case but before I do I was wondering if my girlfriend puts the case in her back pocket will the color of the denim rub off on her case? Anyone have a light colored Magpul case? How has it held up? I just bought the black one so I can't test it out.

2. Warcake macrumors regular

The color is mixed into the material they use so it doesn't rub off on stuff. I've been using their pmag for years now and I believe their iphone case uses the same stuff.

3. Ta0jin thread starter macrumors 6502

No I meant will the color of the denim rub off and turn her case the color of her jeans?

4. Droidrage729 macrumors 6502

I have the olive colored case and it hasn't the color hasn't been contaminated by jeans or anything else. I will say its not the kind of case that will protect your phone completely in fact it's barely got a lip around the screen for lay on the table. Great case if you want to keep a slim profile but if your girlfriend has a lot of drops or man handles her devices you may want to go with something else. I been waiting to see the magpul bump case for the iphone 5 to see what protection it offers.