About one inch of the white wire from the end of the L shaped magsafe connector appears to be brown. Are these marks from burn or malfunction? Does anyone else have these? This magsafe works 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, the light doesn't come on and is often fixed by unplugging and repluging the connector. The actual connector part of the MBP and the gold connectors appear to be in perfect condition. Does this condition of burn marks indicate that the life of my Magsafe is shortening? Also, I don't have a warranty anymore. This magsafe is just 1.5 years old and is always treated with special care. Was wondering if this would be covered in Canada, especially considering it can be a potential fire hazard. Thanks for answering.