Hey there, I'm new to this forum, so be kind About two weeks ago, the charger for my 13" white macbook frayed. This then shorted out something inside the macbook, as the battery can no longer take a charge, and naturally, the battery has now run out of juice. I then bought a new charger, and a dim green light that can only be seen in the dark comes from the charger. I assumed it was a magsafe board problem, but took it to the genius bar just to make sure. They did some tests, such as putting one of their batteries in my macbook, and seeing if it held a charge (which it didn't) and they put my battery in one of their macbooks, and it did hold a charge. They reassured me that it was, a magsafe board problem and I told them thanks, and I'll fix it myself for £13 instead of the £100 or so they wanted to charge me. The new magsafe board is now in, but the dim green light still shows, and the battery still can't take a charge. I'm baffled by what the problem is. I'm now assuming that it's the logic board that got fried. My student loan is being swiftly munched into. Any information on what you think it might be would be great. Thanks in advance, A student in need.