Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hypermaster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2007
Hi,
I have a small problem, but cant find a solution for this...

I sell stuff online on ebay and stuff and i get a lot of emails from people...
i want to create a Mailing List by adding peoples email address's from their emails to a GROUP/Mailing List, so that i can send them offers deals etc.
I have about 1000+ emails and i am ready to go through all of them and click on their email address and add them to a GROUP / MAILING LIST. but i cant right click and add to a group. i can only create a CARD and add multiple email address to this CARD, but when i want to send out an email, i cannot select it as a GROUP.... it asks me which address do i want to send this email to from this CARD. It a CARD and not a GROUP.

secondly if i select multiple emails, i cant click on REPLY- i could select multiple emails and click reply and then just paste the matter on each email and click send , with entourage.

i shifted from entourage cause its not supported by google apps and it was giving me problems and even thunderbird is not supported.

HELP Here please !!!

thannks in advance..

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
I sell stuff online on ebay and stuff and i get a lot of emails from people...
i want to create a Mailing List by adding peoples email address's from their emails to a GROUP/Mailing List, so that i can send them offers deals etc.
I have about 1000+ emails and i am ready to go through all of them and click on their email address and add them to a GROUP / MAILING LIST. but i cant right click and add to a group. i can only create a CARD and add multiple email address to this CARD, but when i want to send out an email, i cannot select it as a GROUP.... it asks me which address do i want to send this email to from this CARD. It a CARD and not a GROUP.

I do not know how to do specifically what you are asking, but you can get around it by making a card and putting the last name as EBAY or something. Then you should be able to go through your list and pull out all of the EBAY cards and add them to a group. You can then select all the cards in a group and BCC them in an email.

secondly if i select multiple emails, i cant click on REPLY- i could select multiple emails and click reply and then just paste the matter on each email and click send , with entourage.

Again I don't know how to do this, but if you Open all of the emails (Command + the letter "O"), you can then reply to each one of them (Command + R) and paste in a message (Command + V). It's messy, but using key commands it's not that bad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.